Back to Course
Lesson 4 of 17
· Timing in trading is extremely crucial.
· Fibonacci time allows to estimate a correction duration given an impulse.
· Fibonacci time is very useful with Elliot Waves and Harmonic patterns.
· If a correction happens too quick in comparison to the preceding impulse, it’s likely to mean that is only the first part of a bigger correction and there is still more to come
· Can be used on any given TF, works the best on 4H + tho
· Correction usually lasts 1:1. E.g 10 days dump = 10 days pump.